[elky] Re: the economy

  • From: "CTSVMONGO" <ctsvmongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:11:55 -0500

Thanks Frank, Good stuff!!!

From: elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:elky-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 10:54 AM
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; martford@xxxxxxx; wholland770@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
hotroddad1@xxxxxxx; klserenityco@xxxxxxx; MM5168@xxxxxxxxxxx;
Letterhead01@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] the economy

The economy is so bad that: I received a pre-declined credit card in the
mail. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25
Congressmen. Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America. Motel Six won't
leave the light on anymore. A picture is now only worth 200 words. They
renamed Wall Street " Wal-Mart Street". Finally, I called the Suicide
Hotline. I got a call center in Pakistan and when I told them I was
suicidal, they got all excited, and asked if I could drive a truck!!!

Smokey Mt Frank