[elky] Re: cat non

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:03:03 -0800

It's that one that just HAD to fly.  Bless his little heart.

Oh, and I found a pic of Sprint's engine hanging in mid air with the generator still attached.  Could be better at showing the brackets but its a pic.  It was in a very special place.

Mary

However, I did get a shot today with my baby Panasonic in monochrome mode:

"Punctuated Birds on a Power Line."

It wouldn't have mattered if it was a color exposure...the sky's the same hue.

On 11/14/2010 12:59 PM, Jared Ryan wrote:
That's really a bobcat?  Interesting.  Very pretty.

On Nov 14, 2010, at 12:50 PM, STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Since we were talking animals this is a photo of my rare snow white bob cat. We trimmed his hair to make him look like a house cat
Smoky Mt. Frank
<100_0477.jpg>