[elky] Re: car covers: more harm than good?

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:44:15 -0400 (EDT)

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/29/2011 1:30:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
saulmarsh72@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Would  like to park the El Camino behind my house for a few months, taking
it out  occasionally as long as the roads aren't salty.  Does anyone have an
 opinion on car covers?

Best one I know is called garage.  lol
IMO some covers do more harm then good. make  a shed style roof over the
spot you want to park it.

  I think I'd have to have a pretty big one for a  '76 elky.  It's pretty
windy here, but I think it would work.  I  plan on sweeping snow off the
cover if it snows.

Saul
'76 GMC  Sprint