[elky] Re: What is this thing?

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 19:12:05 -0700

why it's a hose wrangler of course.  <G>

what happens if you take it off - or rather - what DOESN'T happen?

I think it's the AIR controller, but since I can't put my hands on my manual at the moment (and I'm tryin to do some cable management and relay positioning/wiring) it's easier to ask of the vast fount of knowledge here on the list.

If it IS the AIR controller (or another part of the smog devices) it's comin out so I can mount power and ground barrier blocks where it's located and wrap up all of the cables into one tidy mess...if one can say that.

This last photo may seem sorta insignificant, but it's been buggin me for a coupla weeks and now I finally got the EGT data cable fished thru the firewall (I donated blood to the project once again...that must mean it was a good day's work...I spose) and re-connected to the brain box.

Oh...and we did a surprise post with the remainder of the stainless steel dry-sump oil pan photos on Target 550
http://www.target550.com/gallery/101_studs_and_plug/index.html
and I spent a good part of the morning with another "part-time" job (why don't any of these pay anything?)  It's been a busy day and I'm through with it for now.