[elky] Re: OT Holiday card

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:21:52 -0700

Nope.  Just peachy stuff.  It really is a nice photo.  Ya done good.

I dunno if my photo qualifies as a Christmas card, but it sure is indicative of the season.

Ray

At 09:24 AM 12/22/2009, you wrote:
Thought it made a good Christmas card for this year, that's about it. Dan built the wishing well to cover our real wellhead several years ago. I snapped the pic last year when we had all that snow. Not like we could go anywhere. The lovely gold ornament came from Home Depot and the flowers are fake in flower pots full of cement. More than you needed to know? <G>

Right back atcha.  Beautiful photo.  Is there a story behind it?