[elky] OT: A little more snow here tonite.

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:46:34 -0700

The wind has been blowing like crazy all day.

Here's what the "weather window" saw at 6:08:

I was tryin to capture the movement in the trees and got a car instead.  Kinda like the last time I went fishing.  The only thing I caught all day was a paint bucket.

Anyway, here's what things looked like 50 minutes later:

About 6"....maybe 4"  I dunno.  All I know is that my back is killin me from havin to squeegee the window every time I wanna get a shot.  Good thing I have a long-handled squeegee.  I can do it from the front porch and don't have to go out into the flower bed and get up on a stool.

The fun never stops at the asylum.