[elky] Re: OT: 34 Ford Coupe for sale (long story)

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:29:15 -0700

I understand. I asked numerous times: "is this really what you want yo get out of that car?" The answer never changed. He claims to have over $70k in parts in it, but there's nothing but a rather bland parts list to back it up...and I'll be damned if I'm gonna go find sample images of everything...especially when it could end up being a misrepresentation...no, I'm afraid that he's still pricing things at boom prices in a bust economy.

Ohh...yer cat in the popcorn shot is kool.  ;)

On 11/12/2010 1:39 PM, Robert Adams wrote:
Way too much for that car... My dads friend that has the milk truck sold his 34 to finance the milk truck and it brought in just over 30K and was immaculate.

                        Robert Adams

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    That is a spicy meatball.