[elky] Re: Larry and Bobbi

  • From: Mike Huber <minoman59@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:56:07 +0000

Thanx Mary...

The last address I have for Larry and Bobbi is:

Larry and Bobbi Wright

POB 5

Greenbush, Mich.  48738

Mike "MINOMAN" Huber
78 Mino El Camino
383 TPI Stroker
"Still drivin' it like I stole it"
Top Speed 138 mph - 4-05 BBORR
www.bborr.com

Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 18:45:49 -0800
From: printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: Larry and Bobbi

do yiou have an address for cards?

Mary

  I just got off the phone with Larry and he's in a world of hurt right now and
needs a few prayers sent his way....He's got a couple of ruptured discs that
have been hurting him for the last few months and if that wasn't enough bad
luck, Bobbi was in a accident 4 days ago with a semi truck that put her in the
hospital...So they both need some prayers and +++~~~~'s sent there way...

Some of you don't know Larry and Bobbi, but they are some of the nicest car
folks you would ever want to meet....Larry used to work for GM and has a real
nice Choo Choo that he still want's to drop a big block 454 into ....They
really need all the help they can get right now...Larry's not getting on the
computer much lately so If you would like to call  and try and cheer him up his
# is 989-724-8350.