[elky] Re: Fwd: El Camarino

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:40:26 -0700

Yep.  Those Aussies have all the fun!  I noticed something about it....the rear end is the same as  the Maloo from last year...or so it seems.

Even the belt line (not the reflection line) and the shape of the quarter window.

Doesn't matter, too much.  I'd buy one...if I could afford it.  Sounds funny, but I'd have to sell my house to afford a new car.  Speakin of, I won't even look at Camaros at dealers' lots or showrooms.  I had to pick up some parts from a Chevy dealer a coupla months back and I wouldn't let myself walk into the next room (showroom) cuz I might come too close to one.  That's how bad I want one of 'em.

On 11/24/2010 9:56 AM, Mary McCarthy wrote:
I'm moving!

Not bad, not bad at all.