[elky] Re: FW: pics of the chevelle

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 09:02:04 -0600

                      The only issue is that most all of the centerbolt
heads were on trucks and they were peanut port and very restrictive. They
were great for torque and mileage. A friends 91 suburban would get 24-27
mpg fully loaded down with people, luggage junk and a boat behind it. But
it was a dog for acceleration.

                           Robert Adams