[elky] Dogs [was:Wrecks...]

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:03:20 -0600

We found Lucy though Petfinder too. It turned out that she was being
fostered at the very same house as the pseron we got Bowie from, so she
already knew us. It made things a little easier.

3 cats, 2 dogs, a son, a grandma, and a live in pet sitter.... It's a happy
place.

Nate was at his girlfriends' place in the city near Wrigley Field the last
couple nights because he was off for Veterans Day. It's nice to see him
getting close to someone. He got his heart stomped pretty bad his first year
out of HS, and hasn't let anyone in since (about 6 years). Christy seems
very good for him. We have yet to meet, but we are anxious to.

And we do appreciate all the Veterans out there, thanks. Watched an HBO
thing last night on PTSD, through all the wars since WWI. War is a terrible
thing.
JC