[elky] Re: Cindy in the hospital

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 07:12:17 -0500

Have you messed with the injectors at all?  Sorry; I haven't been paying
attention.  I have two times now gotten an injector cocked in the pod and
tightened down the cover, which broke the O-rings around the injector.  Result
was a really bad gasoline smell and poor running.  Just something to check.
You can put a paper towel under each injector and then turn the ignition on
(don't start the car) for a few seconds, then check to see if the paper towel
is wet.