[elky] Re: Check out Japanese Water Powered Car

  • From: Robert Adams <ladams21@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:52:38 -0500

Hmmmm ........ let me explain that. The info I get does not come from my own research, but from other's work. I've head/read their results, and I don't claim to know all the facts, so what am I to believe?

Well 99% of what we all know is from other peoples own research. If a person had to learn everything from scratch we would still be back in the stone age. We carry on our knowledge from one person to the next. Very little of any info on anything is purely fresh new work because what many perceive as fresh work was procured using methods and processes that were passed on from another person.

                 There is nothing new and we only know what we know.

Hear lies the problem. I have become skeptical of all news reports, and info in general. If you tell me the sky is blue, I will still look up to confirm it. I am becoming a "seeing is believing" sort.

Everything in media these days is very biased and the media now like the news is not about dispensing information. It's about contorting that information by adding things or leaving parts out and reporting it in a certain light so that they get the most entertainment value. The news repots things in a way to get you to feel a certain way. There is always a motive behind how they do it. Many times it's done in a way to immediately prove that someone be it person or company is guilty of something. It's circus propaganda and all about $ and emotion.

Just like this Elky list that I have been a part of for over 10 yrs. I haven't met all of you, yet I do believe you exist. OR has Ray created all the characters and I am the only one here? I guess on the topic of the water engine, I will have to experience it, though I want to believe it's feasible

    PS: to Ray, high 5, if I am the only one here. LOL

-Staten Island Frank-

You're the only human here. I'm a Cylon Rays a master computer program and the others are just figments of a master computer that's gone mad after it became self aware.