[elky] Re: Carmax

  • From: "Justin" <6t5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:38:21 -0800

I actually had good luck with buyin my monte carlo from carmax (Aug, 2007).
Real easy and quick. They didn't haggle but the price was real reasonable.
The salesmen are not pushy and were very patient and everything, real
different experience that the damn regular car lots...  I always say if I
ever buy another car I will go straight to carmax.

  _____