[elky] Re: Car Show today.

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 05:28:16 -0500

That Econoline was really cool. It had a V8 in it too.

That may have been a Le Mans Convert. The red
one<http://www.myelcamino.net/cars/stc_dt_071911/pages/DSCN3381.htm>?
He was friends with the owner of the light blue GTO, and they spent a lot of
time  at the El Camino. He knew his stuff about TB fuel injection too. He
wanted to do the conversion I did on his previous car, but sold it for the
Le Mans.
JC