[elky] Re: A coupla new members

  • From: Dann Keller <kwhale22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ray Buck et al <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:33:02 -0700

Hi, John, good to have you aboard.  Like Mary, I'm sitting up here in WA
watching the rain on the deck and waiting for some good weather.

I can't complain too much, though.  I just got back from two weeks in the
Phoenix, AZ area and another week in California.  Az was great; we got out of
CA just ahead of the latest rain and wind storms, not to mention snow on the
last day coming out of CA into OR.  It's Spring, ya know.

Tell us a little about yourself; what you drive, where you are, etc.

Dan

Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:31:29 -0700
From: johnahlen@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [elky] Re: A coupla new members