[elky] Re: '87 El Camino in Newsletter

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:09:14 -0500 (EST)

Ohhhh...very cool!  That's one I wouldn't mind having....

Bill's 1987 Chevrolet El Camino

This is my 1987 Chevy El Camino, the final production year of GM's unique
car/truck hybrid. I bought it back in 1993 and have driven it 500 to 5,000
miles yearly, depending on my mood. Keeping the original paint in an acceptable
condition has been a challenge to my abilities, but keeping it it top
mechanical shape has been much easier, thanks to RockAuto. I've purchased
steering linkage, suspension parts, brake parts, electrical components and
engine parts. I'm most impressed with the wide choices of brands available at
RockAuto, including the ACDelco line, which were likely the parts installed on
my Camino when it was originally built. Rock is also the primary supplier for
the daily drivers I maintain for family use. Pricing is always aggressive and
shipping is fast.
Keep up the good work!
Bill in Pennsylvania

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
* Radio.HolidayCDshowcase | 12.24.2011 | Noon-4p.CENTRAL | www.wrmn1410.com *
"Will I be merry or will I be blue?" __ Deborah Allen __ 'Rockin' Little
Christmas'