[elky] Re: '29 Chevy

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:11:01 -0700

The fun is to look for All Things Sprint to go with it. Harley imported (Aeromucci) cute little motorcycles in the late '60's/early 70's named "Sprint". Chevy made a little runabout in the 90's, One of the Japanese mfg did, too. And there are SPRINT surfboards and probably a whole lot of other things. I'm sure there's a boat somewhere named "sprint'.

Mary
Shows how good an eye you have for old cars Ray...I had no idea it was a 1-ton truck :)

Will make a good project for someone. I'm not in the market. I still never caught the speed bug, so I'm assuming my tastes are a little different from the rat rod fans. I can appreciate a nice looking custom job, though. And I like the idea of a hauler being tricked out too. I saw a boat recently that had a similar paint job to my Sprint. I'm not into boating, but if I was I'd buy that boat and use the Sprint to tow it.

Saul
'76 GMC Sprint