[electrobooks] query about that list

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:13:21 +0100

Hi folks, I'm sure I'm being entirely pathetic about this but could someone
help me deal with the list.  Some time ago, one of the moderators sent me an
email which included my personal link to the site.  I tried storing this to my
favorites but with no success.  For that reason I kept the email and used the
embedded link every time I wanted to download something.  Recently, however,
we've switched computers and operating systems.  I'm now using Vista.
fortunately the guy who installed the PC kept my old email profile including
the message which had the link in it.  However, having used that link once,
when I went to use it again tonight, I discovered that it takes me to the
version of the site I previously visited.  This meant that two books which I
wanted to download (the ones from Ann Hamilton) were not present in my
versionof newly uploaded books.  Please could someone explain how I could make
this easier for myself?  by the way, because of my difficulties, I've never
successfully uploaded a book to the site and have always had to ask other
people to do it for me.