[electrobooks] latest scan

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelists electrobooks books" <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:01:46 +0100

Hi all,

I don't think any of you will want my latest scan, but I advertise it here
just in case.

One of the australian Blindbooks team asked me to get it and scan it as the
book is not available over there.  Here are the details.

The girl next door by elizabeth Noble

Welcome to New York's Upper East Side and a building with a burgundy red
awning, where neighbours and friends become family.

Eve and Ed Gallagher are starting a new life in Apartment 7A. It should be a
happy time but since leaving England, Eve has felt lost and lonely. The sun
begins to shine, though, when she joins the Building Beautifying Committee,
chaired by elderly neighbour Violet.

And the building itself is warming up thanks to the tangled emotions of its
residents. The Kramers and the Schulmans in Apartments 6A and 6B find their
lives intersecting in unexpected ways when unhappiness at home leads Jason
Kramer to fall head-over-heels for Rachael Schulman.

Meanwhile, downstairs in 5A, Jackson Grayling III has eyes only for the
intriguing Emily Mikanowski in 3A, even though his wealth is a magnet for
hard-nosed Madison Cavanagh in 2B. And as for shy romance addict Charlotte
Murphy in 2A, she's crazy about the doorman but too wrapped up in her dreams
to take the next step.

No one is left unchanged as the secrets and desires hidden behind closed
doors are finally brought into the light. This magical tale will break your
heart... and piece it back together again.