[electrobooks] Re: emailing books

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:11:27 +0100

Well, if it's not too much trouble, I like getting the books by email, because I pretty much save all of them and find that if I save attachments, there and then when I am reading the email, it is in my reading cue, where as I sometimes forget to go later on and download the book from blinbookz and am sure I've mislaid a few that way. if you find it's getting a bit much though, just say and I can stop being lazy and try and make sure I keep up to date on the website.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>