[electrobooks] Re: What to scan

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 21:47:20 +0100

Yes, I think this would be a great idea, especially when new books come out. I have a little pile of books here waiting to scan, which I will post details about, but can't get across the room to check them out at the moment as it is full of men jumping around and shouting over the football.

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>