[electrobooks] Re: Unlucky for some

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:16:43 +0100

I've finished it and next is Sandra.
Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "freelists electrobooks books" <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 6:13 AM
Subject: [electrobooks] Unlucky for some

Hi all

I am wondering how you are all doing with the Jill McGown book.  There is no
rush of course, but I know some of you have already finished it.

Once everyone has read it, we can start talking about it, and we can also
ask our next member to choose the next book to read.  I can't remember
whether it was Shell or Sandra, so I will have to look it up.

David