[electrobooks] Sending Books.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:58:11 +0100

Personally i would love to receive scans from anyone who would be willing to send them my way, and would be glad to send mine on to anyone who wants them. However, I will post a synopsis here of my scans so if anyone would rather just ask for one their interested in, rather than just automatically get books they might not want, then, well, there it is.

 Shell.