[electrobooks] Re: Our list

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:14:06 +0100

i like Sandra's idea of no hard and fast rules, we're only a small group and are well aware of the pitfalls of what can go wrong. Also, I like the idea of one book a month to discuss, but would appreciate at least a couple of weeks or a month to read the chosen book, as i'm often juggling several other book group books. How would it be that the person choosing the book did so in the first week of the previous month or something like that?

Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>