[electrobooks] Latest Scan.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 19:26:08 +0100

Here is my latest scan, if anyone wants it.  i'm going to start on Jim Kelly
now.
Shell.
           TONIGHT I SAID GOODBYE
by
MICHAEL KORYTA

A pair of PIs investigate the murder of one of their own in Koryta's sharp, fast-paced debut. Crusty old John Weston hires partners Lincoln Perry and Joe Pritchard to investigate both the death of his son, Wayne, in an incident the cops have ruled a suicide, and the disappearance of Wayne's wife and young daughter. Perry and Pritchard soon determine that Wayne was working for Jeremiah Hubbard, "Cleveland's answer to Donald Trump," in a series of surveillance jobs that brought him into contact with Russian mobsters. The case heats up considerably when the detectives locate Randy Hartwick, a Marine who served
with Wayne in a special ops unit, only to have him shot right before their eyes.