[electrobooks] Jim Kelly.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:14:34 +0100

This is my latest scan, if anyone would like it. It was very good.
Shell. Death Wore White
By
Jim Kelly.

At 5.15 p.m. Harvey Ellis was trapped, stranded in a line of eight
cars by a blizzard on a Norfolk coast road.
At 8.15 p.m. Harvey Ellis was dead, viciously stabbed at the
wheel of his truck.
And his killer has achieved the impossible: striking without being
seen, and without leaving a single footprint in the snow...
For DI Peter Shaw and DS George Valentine it's only the start of
an infuriating investigation...