[electrobooks] Giles Blunt

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "freelists electrobooks books" <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 08:01:10 +0100

Morning all,

Yesterday Sandra was telling me of some confusion regarding Giles blunt
titles.  I have done some research on the fantastic fiction site and here
are the results.

His first novel "cold Eye" came out in 1989 and is still available from a
few places.

His next four books are the ones known to most of us, the John Cardinal
books.

Forty words for sorrow

The delicate storm

Bklack fly season

The fields of grief.

The fields of grief is also known as "by the time you read this" in America.

In February 2009 a novel came out in the U.S. called  "Breaking Lorca" and
another book comes out later this month in england called  "no such
creature".  No idea why two new books are being released at the same time.

Not sure how easy the last two are to get.

David