[electrobooks] Buying Books from Australia.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:16:53 +0100

I know David had a search to find Bombproof recently, and I have always had trouble buying books from Australia, so I thought I'd share a site I've found very useful in my recent purchase.

http://www.bookshops.com.au/
Remembering the exchange rate is about half pounds to dollars, the books are often a lot cheaper than you can get them from over here from Amazon on Australian import. Don't go with the postage stated on the site though, write to the individual books shop for a more realistic price. It's a really good site if you need an Ozzy book you can't get over here.
Shell.