[electrobooks] Re: Book choice for May reading.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:38:36 +0100

Don't know.  I am open to suggestions.  I have almost finished it myself but
we should wait until everyone who wants to read it has done.  As a rough
guide, I would suggest we read a book during say April and talk about it in
May when we read the June book, but that is only a suggestion.

Has anyone else started it yet?