[electrobooks] Re: Another Hill McGown

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <electrobooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 22:23:44 +0100

i look forward to that Dave, I enjoyed the last one very much.
Is the Michael Walters in the same series as Shadow Walker?
 I think my next scan is a Rennie Airth, but may change my mind before I get
started.
At the moment I'm reading Red Leaves by Thomas Cook, which is very good about a lad who goes baby sitting, but by the next morning the little girl has disappeared and he is the main suspect. it's very good so far. Also, I'm reading The Season Ticket by Jonathan Tulloch, about 2 lads in New Castle who are embarking on a series of crimes in order to raise money for 2 season tickets. Unfortunately, it's a talking book and the reader fancies himself as an actor, which is not going very well, and the story is a bit ropey to start with, but we have decided to stick with it for a bit longer in the hope it picks up.
Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>