[eispice] I too have been wondering if any development has been done

  • From: Richard Tobias <dspmathguru@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eispice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:13:32 -0800

Hi Charles,
I like what you've done so far.  I've been wondering if there has been any
more work done.  I have been thinking about writing my own analog simulator
and have done a little work so far.  Note, analog simulator, and not SPICE.
 I want a place where I can explore circuits like I can DSP algorithms.  I
have completely moved over to Python and scipy/sympy/matplotlib/numpy for my
DSP work.  I'd like to do something similar for analog design and replace
SPICE.

I like your approach so far.   I wouldn't mind doing some help.  You say you
use a local CVS.  Have you thought of moving to git-hub or Launchpad?  I
think it would be the first step so we could help.  If you like I can help
set this up?

Richard