[eduos] Take the LlFE !NSURANCE Optimization. N0 0bligation.

  • From: "Life Protection" <trk030403.cmrights.320102.942396.1813721@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " " <eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 06:33:59 -0700

...   The CMRights Members Service April 2, 2003   ...

Smart online system finding you the perfect
solution.
As simple as 123. Without 0BLIGATI0N.

AccuQU0TE for L1FE 1NSURANCE

Announcing amazing facts about L1FE 1NSURANCE.

Did you know that AccuQU0TE can save you up to 70%
on your L1FE 1NSURANCE? Probably not... and your
local agent doesn't want you to know.

Magazines and newspapers that offer financial
advice to millions have given AccuQU0TE rave reviews.
We were voted "Best of the Web" by Forbes, and have
more words of praise by the New York Times and
Money Magazine. We are your best option for
protecting your family with L1FE 1NSURANCE.
N0 0bligation, click Here Now!

http://www.ccwallet.com/client/cmrights/20030403/

Facts your local agent doesn't want you to know

Did you know that AccuQU0TE can save
you up to 70% on your L1FE 1NSURANCE? Probably
not... and your local agent doesn't want
you to know.

Magazines and newspapers that
offer financial advice to millions have
given AccuQU0TE rave reviews.

Receive information and make decision later.
http://ccwallet.com/client/cmrights/20030403/

Your User Services Information

We focus on providing only the quality
selections to our users. If you'd rather
not receive future announcement, you may cancel at:
http://ccwallet.com/unreg/?cusid=CMRights942396
You have to click and enter your e-mail to
cancel completely. Forwarded email is
NOT recognized by the system.
The info featured in this email is the sole
responsibility of the originator, the
CMRights Delivery.

This message was sent to the following
e-mail user:
trk030403.cmrights.eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CCWallet Management (C) 2003. All rights reserved.
The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos