[eduos] Re: Searching Info

  • From: Frank Cornelis <Frank.Cornelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alejandro Palacio <alpawi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 11:07:22 +0200 (MET DST)

> some days ago I send a mail asking some help but I didn't receipt info

Hey,
I did reply all you emails to eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but you aren't
subscribed to the mailing list I guess.
Hereby I send you my previous reply:

In the patch EduOS-0.1.14pre6 you'll find an example of multi-tasking
under EduOS in the main.c file. The current kernel memory management of
EduOS is already using paging. Just look at the file paging.c for more
information.
BTW: EduOS is using Round-Robin for the scheduling.
I also think that
        http://nondot.org/sabre/os
can be of great help.

> Someone can say me if it list isn't very used?
> Thanks a lot if someone can answer my question

Nope, people seem to dislike mailing lists and prefer to ask questions
directly, despite the fact that others can't benefit from there questions
and the answers to them.

Greetings...Frank.

The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos