[eduos] Best Christ-mas Greet-ing G-i-ft of the year

  • From: "Your-Tickets" <trk021119.phoenixguide.26500.942396.1446719@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: " " <eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:42:51 -0800

Featured this week - Holiday Fun Lottery Tickets.
As a valued subscriber, check out this special offer.

---      G.i.f.t i.d.e.a - Joke Lottery Tickets         ---

Looking for some holiday fun? Send a fake lottery ticket
to your friend or family member and enjoy the trick!
http://track.floppybank.com/click-22028-86463

Christmas Joke Lotto Tickets

Ever wish you won a lottery? Give your friend or family
one of our fake lotto tickets and have the best holiday
fun for everyone.
http://track.floppybank.com/click-22028-86463

THE GREATEST GAG GIFT AND PRACTICAL JOKE ON EARTH!

You received this email because you signed up at
one of Phoenix Guide's websites or you signed up
with a party that has contracted with Phoenix Guide.
To un subscribe from the Phoenix Guide Rewards List,
visit http://netflush.com/unsub/?hostid=phoenixguide942396
The products and/or services advertised in this email
are the sole responsibility of the advertiser, and
questions about this offer should be directed to the
advertiser. Phoenix Guide Member Newsletter is hosted
by Net flush. To read Net flush privacy policy, visit
Privacy Policy at http://www.netflush.com.

CID: trk021119.phoenixguide.eduos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(c) 2002 Net flush Publishing. All rights reserved.
The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos