[EdSharp] Re: EdSharp in Windows 10

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:31:06 +0200

Nope.

I actually just copy the edSharp desktop shortcut into my sendTo folder, and, that's how I open code files, text files, etc. etc. with it, instead of associating it with file types, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017-01-16 03:17, Don Barrett wrote:

Hi,

I am brand new to the list so if this has been covered before, apologies.

I have version 4.0 installed and when I open EdSharp as an application, it opens fine.

However, if I try to open a .txt file in the app by hitting enter on the name from the Documents folder, I am placed in I think the edit menu and can’t get out of it.

All I hear is Delete Submenu; can’t tab or escape out of it.Show stopper for me.Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?

I have had to resort to using WordPad as a default; yuck and double yuck and so on.

Thanks.

Don