[edreunionteam] Test of New E&D Reunion Email List and First Meeting of 2014 -- Reply Requested

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EDReunionTeam <EDReunionTeam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:13:40 -0800 (PST)

I'm using this new list.  Instead of just asking you to reply and say you
received this email, please reply and let me know if 4:30 pm on either Tuesday,
March 4 (first choice), or Thursday, March 6 (second choice) at our house (2219
Rockhaven Dr 77062) is a good time to get together for our first meeting of
2014.  Please give me your availability for both dates.

Attached is a schedule, based on the tasks that we did last year, along with
who was responsible for each task last year.  Your homework assignment is to
review this schedule and be prepared to comment at the meeting and to sign up
for some of the tasks.

This list replaces our Yahoo list for our reunion committee (I now call it the
reunion team).  It is simple from the recipient point of view.  If you like it,
I'll use the same freelists.org site for our entire E&D List.

Nick