[E&D Reunion Team] Next E&D Reunioin Meeting is Tuesday, Sep 9

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ED Reunion Team <edreunionteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 08:40:27 -0500

Just a note to remind you that since we were successful in retaining the
Gilruth Center as our venue, our next meeting will be Tuesday, Sep 9 at
4:30 pm at our house.

Attached is the very preliminary agenda.  There are some things that I'd
actually like to get done before the meeting, particularly, completing the
snail mail calls and sending out the snail mail letter, since we will be
opening up the registration to all on Sep 16, just a week after the
meeting.  So Jim, I'd be happy to take or help you with your call list.
Let me know.  Teresa, I have 5 more calls to make and then I will get my
results to you.

I will draft the snail mail letter and send it out to this list for review
too.

Claudia, on the Gilruth Status, we should discuss where we are with Gilruth
on the food and we should confirm that Gilruth doesn't have an issue with
our room layout.  I've attached our room layout to this email.  Renee had a
recommendation to remove the two tables in the registration area to give us
more room near the food.  We can discuss that more later.  I just wanted to
make sure you had the basic room layout, which will be good enough for now.

Anyone think of anything else we need to discuss at the meeting?

Nick