[E&D Reunion Team] New E&D Reunion Webpage

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ED Reunion Team <edreunionteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 23:38:50 -0500

I talked to Cyndi and we agreed that we should have a new webpage to
replace the one that was hosted on HAL-PC, that is going away.  After I
talked to Cyndi, I researched and selected a webhost.  Cyndi, I decided
that since I need to rehost my other webpages that are hosted on HAL-PC,
that I would just get a domain for me and host the E&D and my other pages,
so I will pay for the site and not burden the reunion committee bank
account.  It was only $50 for the first 2 years, so I'm OK with that.

Here is a link to the website, which I updated to show my new email address
as webmaster, and I took the "Save the Date" off and just put the date and
time for the reunion.  I also updated the first line to show the tentative
division parties, which I will update when I get feedback from the division
coordinators this week before I go on vacation.

You can check the new webpage at the following link:

nicklance.org

The old webpage has the same information as the new webpage, but is a
little different in format as I was testing the changes.  No one except us
knows about the new webpage and most likely no one will check the old
webpage before I leave this weekend.  I will put out an email to the larger
reunion list before I leave this weekend announcing the new webpage link,
so if you see anything that I should put on the new page, let me know.

Nick