[edm-announce] Learning Analytics & Knowledge: CfP

  • From: Stephen Fancsali <sfancsali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edm-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 08:20:41 -0400

[on behalf of George Siemens]

Hi,

A quick reminder about LAK15: The call for papers is now open:
http://lak15.solaresearch.org/call-for-papers

We have three submission streams, each with different submission dates:

1. Main research conference:
http://lak15.solaresearch.org/author-instructions: DUE Oct 14, 2014
2. Practitioner's track:
http://lak15.solaresearch.org/practitioner-instructions DUE Nov 3, 2014
3. Doctoral Consortium:
http://lak15.solaresearch.org/doctoral-consortium DUE Oct 31, 2014

This is the 5th LAK conference and promises to be our most successful event
to date. As an organization, we have greatly valued our engagement with,
and support from, the EDM community and would like to particularly invite
EDM researchers to consider providing a submission.

LAK15 will be held at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, NY (just outside of
New York, so much frivolity shall be had by all).

The practitioner stream (#2 above) is a new focus, as feedback from
previous conferences indicated that vendors and academics would like the
option of a non-research track that allows for sharing of practices and
innovations.

Please share this call with colleagues and other venues (listservs, etc).

George