[edi581] Re: Whose Stoll Article???

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:16:39 EST

Someone just posted this:

>  Subj:     [edi581] Stoll Article
>  Date:    11/14/03 11:12:13 PM
>  From:    Iwannacoronatooo@xxxxxxx
>      After reading this article I really cannot believe someone that uses
>  technology in the way that he does would feel this way.  I cannot imagine
my
> 6th  graders coming into class the first day having  never touched/used a
> computer.  [Etc.]

Some observations:

1. Not only did this person wait until the LAST possible moment to complete
this assignment, but...
2. He/she forgot to SIGN it, AND...
3. He/she used an e-mail address that was NOT listed on the sheet that was
passed around when class began.

Sheesh!

(Hmmm, maybe my assignments are SO enthralling that perfect strangers, who
are not even in my CLASS, find themselves compelled to respond! Think so? <g>)

Jerry

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant."

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx