[edi581] Re: RCSD web page(s)

  • From: Wilson B <wlsonb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 04:01:28 -0800 (PST)

JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hmmm, something's fishy here. I did a Google search and can't seem to find a
definitive "official" web page for the Rochester City School District.
However, there seem to be a LOT of "peripheral" web pages, created and
sponsored by
whomever wants to make a web page. Examples include: the web pages Wilson
referred to, "http://www.rcsdk12.org/";, and "http://www.rcsdk12.org/East/";

Maybe someone could CALL the City School District and ask them for the
OFFICIAL web site address.

The official City School District website is http://www.rcsdk12.org/  but the
website I was looking at was the East High website which is
http://easthighschool.net/

Wilson

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx