[edi581] Modification to webquest assignment

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 22:40:29 EST

I need your help. I've just spent the last TWO HOURS going through your
webquest assignments. Guess how many I got through in that time? THREE! Why
does it
take me so long? It seems I spend most of my time going to the website from
which you got your webquest and looking for the "changes" you made to tailor it
to your teaching situation. Back-and-forth, back-and-forth.

Here's where I need YOUR help. (Let me apologize up front for not thinking of
this ahead of time.) It would make my job a LOT easier if you could HIGHLIGHT
the areas where you modified the original webquest. How do you do that?
Microsoft Word has a "highlight tool" which (as the name implies) lets you
highlight text. I'm going to ask you to go back to your original webquest
document,
use Word's highlight tool to show me where you made your modifications, then
RE-submit it to the webquest drop box. It shouldn't take you very long since
(hopefully) you should be able to quickly identify the changes you made.

(Hopefully, you've SAVED your webquest assignment somewhere... at home, at
school, etc. It should be easy to find. If not, you can always go into the drop
box and download a copy of the file you submitted, do the highlighting, and
resubmit it. I'll add another WEEK to give you time to complete this for me.)

I really appreciate your help with this. You have NO idea how much time it
will save me. Thank you.

Jerry

P.S. If you need any help with the highlighting, I'll explain it in class
Thursday night.

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx