[edi581] Marisa's bio

  • From: Marisa Simmonds <sspunky52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
I'm an English teacher at the Young Mothers Program in Rochester and I am
starting my fourth year there.  I teach grades 9-12, but until this year, I
also taught 7th and 8th.  I also taught at James Madison middle school for 10
weeks two years ago when the RCSD temporarily closed our program.
I'm originally from Gananda, which is way out in the middle of nowhere.  It is
so small that it is not even a town or village.  It's a "community."  I
graduated with only 37 people.  My parents still live there, yet I don't know
why.  My older brother lives, and teaches phys. ed., in a quaint little private
school in Ft. Lauderdale.  That makes a nice vacation spot for me.
I also work on summers and breaks as a McDonald's manager in Penfield.  I have
been there for 10 years and can't bring myself to leave.  I like the people,
and the extra money doesn't hurt at all.
I'm really looking forward to learning more about computers because my
knowledge is far from advanced!
Marisa Simmonds

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx