[edi581] FINAL GRADES are listed

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:57:40 EST

Hi everyone...

First, let me thank you for that nice Christmas card that you all signed.
That was a very nice gesture. I appreciate that.

Second, I hope you got a lot out of taking my class. Feel free to contact me
any time you need help with technology. (Or, if you want to go play GOLF!)

Third, it was fun sharing a beer with those of you who showed up at Jimmy
Mack's. You're a fun bunch.

Fourth... (this is for Steve Goforth)... your pitcher of beer arrived RIGHT
AFTER YOU LEFT! Sorry you missed it!  <grin>

And last but not least, your final grades are posted on the class web page.
Please check them VERY CAREFULLY. I haven't sent them in yet, so I can still
easily make changes. Once I DO send them in (probably Monday night), it's
VERY difficult to change them.

Keep in touch.

Jerry

"You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever."