[edi581] Deneen's bio

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:20:27 EDT

(I am resending this because it apparently didn't go through again. If you
already received one, please disregard this)

Deneen Kozielski

Biography: I was born and raised in Medina, NY where my parents still reside.
I, however, moved to the big metropolis of Albion to be closer to Rochester.
My father is a retired cop and my mother is an RN, and I have one sister who
is also a teacher. I currently reside with my cat "Kitty" who is just as much
of a perfectionist as I am. I have three jobs (because I've always had three
jobs) and it really isn't as overwhelming as it may sound because none of them
feel like "work". I am an 8th grade social studies teacher in Kendall, a radio
DJ in Rochester, and a waitress in Batavia (I gave up job #4 as a pilates
instructor). Finally, I'm single. Need to guess why? :)

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx