[edi581] Christmas Thoughts

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 20:45:00 EST

Christmas Thoughts

Be Naughty - save Santa the trip.

A dose of reality during December: Kill a tree for Christ.

I don't care who you are. Get the reindeer off my foot!

"I'm sure on the eve of the nativity when the tall Magi smacked his forehead
on the crossbeam while entering the stable... Joseph took a second away from
pondering who impregnated his wife and laughed his little carpenter ass off."
- Dennis Miller

Christmas is weird. It's the only time of year when we love to sit in front
of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks.

Remember, it's the thought that counts. Think money.

'Twas The Night Before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was
stirring ... just me and my mouse.

If Santa gets stuck in your chimney, just go up on your roof and pour a can
of Santa Flush in it.

Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is your list of girls who were naughty.
As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what
would you like for Christmas?" The child stared at him open mouthed and
horrified for a minute, then gasped, "Didn't you get my E-mail?"

All I want for Christmas is a box of Smurfs and a mallet.