[edi581] Carrie needs help...please

  • From: "carrie ebbs" <cebbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:42:06 -0400

Hi everybody,

I need help. I started my database on Access last week. I went to work on it
again today and it's asking me to log in and put in a password. I never did
this when I started and I don't believe I asked it to ask for a password.
Problem...I can't get at my document. I got out my Microsoft catalog, but can't
for the life of me find out what I should do. Does anybody know? Please help
this poor computer illiterate soul.

Thanks,
Carrie

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx