[edi581] Re: Bio for class

  • From: "Shannon Carey" <carey_shannon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:10:47 -0400

Hi!  I just did my assignment for class and forgot to sign the bottom (sorry
Jerry).  My apologies!

Enjoy your evening!

Shannon Carey

1st Grade Teacher

Gates Chili Schools

>From: "Jen Loewke" >Reply-To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To:
edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: [edi581] Bio for class >Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003
12:25:41 -0400 >>Hello, Im Jennifer Loewke >I am born and raised in
RochesterNY. My parents have been divorced since I >was seven. Lets just say
my mother was both parents. I have a younger >sister Brooke and a seven year
old niece named Brittany. >>I have been married for almost nine years... Yes
it is true.....I have a >Rottweiler named Diamond who is nine years old. I
ampregnant with my first >child and am due February 4th. This is great news
to our family and >friends....although my husbands father is dying and we
aredealing with this >the best we can. >>I have taught in the Rochester City
School for my fourth year. I taught >third grade for three years and am now
looping to fourth. I am excited and >nervous about the transition to fourth
and testing!!! >>Jennifer Loewke >RCSD #36 >Fourth Grade
problems, send an e-mail to: >JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. [1]Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMSENUS/2743??PS=

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx