[edi581] An apology from Gail

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:46:54 EDT

From: Glovely@xxxxxxx
Full-name: Glovely
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:20:05 EDT
Subject: Re: What happened?
To: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx

--part2_1e9.de863ee.2c5741e5_boundary

Jerry,

I am sorry - I write this to you from Kinkos - as we have had some kind of
outage at my home area - no power and no phone service since 8 this morning -
some fire in some box somewhere in the neighborhood -- they said it would be
working by 9 or 9:15 -- I thought they meant AM --when it wasn't working
tonight
I finally had to punt -- after finding childcare for my kids I ended up at
Kinkos....

It is an important lesson to learn -- always have a back-up plan for lessons
which are technology-dependent. I should have had a phone number with which I
could reach you. I kept hoping my phone would ring -- but then, that service
was off too.

Can I possibly have another chance?

My greatest apologies,

Gail

--part2_1e9.de863ee.2c5741e5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=
=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Jerry,<BR>
<BR>
I am sorry - I write this to you from Kinkos - as we have had some kind of o=
utage at my home area - no power and no phone service since 8 this morning -=
 some fire in some box somewhere in the neighborhood -- they said it would b=
e working by 9 or 9:15 -- I thought they meant AM --when it wasn't working t=
onight I finally had to punt -- after finding childcare for my kids I ended=20=
up at Kinkos....<BR>
<BR>
It is an important lesson to learn -- always have a back-up plan for lessons=
 which are technology-dependent. I should have had a phone number with which=
 I could reach you. I kept hoping my phone would ring -- but then, that serv=
ice was off too.<BR>
<BR>
Can I possibly have another chance?<BR>
<BR>